Dr. Jeffrey Williams started Elite Spine and Sports, formerly Sherwood Blvd. Chiropractic in 2010, and is an active member in the Sherwood Community. He graduated from the University of Western States College of Chiropractic located in Portland Oregon. Dr. Williams grew up in Spanaway, Washington and moved to Oregon in 2007. In his youth, he participated in wrestling, football, and baseball. Dr. Williams, his lovely wife Lily, beautiful boys Keagan (6) and Hudson (3) call Sherwood their home. In his free time he enjoys spending time with his family, fishing, camping, weight training, and boxing.
Dr. Williams was introduced to chiropractic at the age of 7, after he injured his lower back during wrestling practice. The positive outcomes he received over the years from chiropractic and watching his family receive the same benefits, helped lead Dr. Williams into the chiropractic profession.
Since becoming a chiropractor in 2010, Dr. Williams has had the pleasure of being the team chiropractor for the Oregon State Beavers football team 2011-2013, as well as working with Lake Oswego High School football team in 2011-2014. In 2015, he graduated from the Spine Research Institute of San Diego, which allowed him to specialize in auto collisions, whiplash injuries and various auto injuries. He works with a variety of athletes, from the teenage athlete, weekend warrior, to professional athlete. During treatment, he utilizes Gold Standard soft tissue treatments like Active Release Techniques and Graston Technique in order to get to the root of the problem, instead of just treating the symptoms.
Dr. Williams takes time with each patient in order to get them out of pain and fully functional, so they can get back to a healthy and active lifestyle. He feels privileged to be part of the Sherwood community and hopes you will give him the opportunity to be your Sherwood Chiropractor.
- Doctor of Chiropractic – University of Western States College of Chiropractic
- Bachelor of Science: Human Biology – University of Western States College of Chiropractic
- Bachelor of Arts: Biology – Central Washington University
- American Chiropractic Association member
- Oregon Board of Chiropractic Member
- Oregon Chiropractic Association Member
- Advanced Whiplash and Brain Injury Traumatology Graduate from the Spine Research Institute of San Diego
- Certified in the Active Release Techniques (A.R.T.) Soft Tissue Management Program for the Spine
- Certified in the Active Release Techniques (A.R.T.) Soft Tissue Management Program for the Upper Extremity
- Certified in the Active Release Techniques (A.R.T.) Soft Tissue Management Program for the Lower Extremity
- Certified Active Release Techniques (A.R.T.) Complex protocol provider
- Certified in the Active Release Techniques (A.R.T.) Masters Course
- Certified in the Active Release Techniques (A.R.T.) Long Tract Nerve Entrapments
- Certified Graston Technique Provider
- Certified in Advanced M2 Upper and Lower Quadrant Graston Technique