Elite Spine and Sports wants to help get you feeling better, faster. Our providers participate in many insurance programs, but please call us if you have any questions about whether you can use your insurance to pay for your visit. For patients who have little or no chiropractic insurance coverage, flexible payment programs can be arranged.
Insurance Plans Accepted:
Here is a list of the insurance plans we accept:
- Aetna (Dr. Simele & Michelle Stobbe, L.Ac. only)
- All Savers (United Healthcare Network)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield, Blue Card, Regence BCBS, Anthem Blue Card (nationwide)
- First Choice
- Kaiser Permanente/CHP (except massage)
- Medicare, Beacon, Connexus, Alternative Care City of Portland, OHSU PPO (except massage therapy), Community Care, and Tuality Health Networks.
- Pacific Source
- Legacy Plus, Preferred PSN, SmartHealth Tier 1/Smart Choice, and Voyager Networks
- Providence – (Michelle & Dr. Simele only)
- Summit Health Plan – Medicare Advantage
- United Healthcare
- UHC Medicare Advantage (AARP) (nationwide)
You can also use the following at our office:
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Workers Compensation
- Auto Insurance – Auto Accident
Most insurance plans are accepted at our office. Because there are so many insurance plans out there, and because coverage for chiropractic, acupuncture, and massage varies widely, please call us to find out if your plan covers care in our office. Before your first appointment, our staff would be happy to verify your benefits and explain them to you at no charge. We also accept auto accident, workers compensation, and personal injury cases that have resulted in back pain, neck pain, headaches, or other related pain conditions.
Please call to inquire about our ESS Elective Care Plan.
Need Help Understanding Your Bill or Insurance?
Check out our Insurance and Billing FAQ post. Still need help? Contact our Billing Manager – Amy Stark at 503-610-0649.